The-Resistance-1The-Resistance-1

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

-Scrapped- -Scrapped-

Nice

These are some pretty cool tests dude. Keep it up :D

Mad Dreams Mad Dreams

Scary....

Nice drawings...... but are you like emo or something? Lol.

Smiley-Bob responds:

No lol. I'm not emo, I'm just physco.

Pitchforkpoop Pitchforkpoop

to the guy below me

there is a clay animation section on newgrounds, so guess what? he can submit whatevers stop motion. DER.

Anyways, i liked it. your humour reminds me of knoxs but not in a bad way. really funny.

Halo Adventures 1 Halo Adventures 1

Lol Loved it

I may be a voice in it, but I must say I would give a 9/10 for this. Great Job. I hope to vocie in more of yourflash :D

Santa Vs Satan Santa Vs Satan

Eh.

Well, the animation was brilliant, but I just didn't really like it that much. Sorry.

What I want for Xmas What I want for Xmas

Lol

Haha, loved it. Syncing was ok, but the animation was great, keep it up.

(Lol Ragum, trying to go back to being friends with Alex again, eh?)

Wii Launch Tribute- Zelda Wii Launch Tribute- Zelda

Loved it.

Yo.

Ha, this was great. Bit too fast at parts, but I just thought it was awesome. Not really excited about the Wii, but i'm glad its at the U.K.

C&D #5 Trip to Austria C&D #5 Trip to Austria

GREAT!

Oh my god, I can't stop laughing! This was so freaking hirlarious! Keep it up! I hope to see more of the C&D show, man.

RavenJinn responds:

Thank you man! You will see more pretty soon:)

[LL] Posesedid [LL] Posesedid

Good.

Hey dawg. Its your ol' pal. Lol. Anyways. I'm very surprised this survived. Usually your work (like this one) is very short, doesn't have a story, and just isn't really that great. But oh well. Animation was a little decent, and some of the humour needs work to.

I'm not really a fan of... Locks.... Glocks...... Clocks..... and whatever the hell there is out there.

Just try and use my advice, ok?

Peace.

DragonfruitLock responds:

Yo yo yo homie G. What's crackin in the hizow forizow? Lol jk. Well the next one is going to have all of those things (hopefully). So everyone stay calm. And this was my first LL flash so yeah...

Thanks for teh advice BIATCH!

Sonic's Quest for Power 2 Sonic's Quest for Power 2

DAYAMN!

Dude...... this....... is the best series ever. I'm a big fan of sonic. DAMN YOU HAVE SKILL. And person below me, wtf? Knux was yellow cuz he was transformed, and why are you asking "well why didn't you do it this way"? Thats just stupid, your ruining someones original idea.

Great job!